Quote of the Day

At first, I didn’t know what to make of it. But the lack of symmetry bothered me. And I’ve learned to be suspicious of everything. That’s when a bunch of stuff started to dawn on me: 
                
1. The only explanation for asymmetrical visibility is a dust storm.          
2. Dust storms reduce the effectiveness of solar cells.          
3. My solar cells have been slowly losing effectiveness for several sols.               

From this, I concluded the following:             
    
1. I’ve been in a dust storm for several sols.          
2. Shit.  


Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)