What the Wenches Are Reading



Angela: I finished The Blood Mirror (Lightbringer #4) by Brent Weeks. It ended up only being a 3 out of 5 star read. So much of the book was filler and that just annoys me when I read. Other than that, I haven’t felt that inspired to pick up another book. I’m on holiday at the end of this week for two weeks so hopefully that will inspire me to read something else.

Anne: I’m still in the midst of a fanfiction binge. I’m reading one of my all time favorites. After that I’ll probably get back into the CLV world, so I’m ready for Phantom’s Kiss in January. In the audiobook world, I’m onto Iced. I should be done with that in a day or so and then I’ll start Burned. Happy Holidays everyone! 

Barb: I'm reading The Autobiography of Malcolm X. It's slow going. And I'm getting into areas where he was incredibly, remarkably misogynistic. In his own words. Which is difficult for me. I want to learn, I want to understand, but I don't really want to read about how women want men to treat them like garbage. So, I'm going to give it another little while and hope I don't choose to DNF. I've seen reviews that say the last 20% of the book is gold. We shall see. 

Kathi: I’m still reading NOS4A2, which is still creeping me out. One plot involves a sinister old man of indeterminate age and biological status (i.e., living, dead, or living dead) who kidnaps unsuspecting victims in a vintage Rolls Royce and drives them to Christmasland. Christmas décor and songs abound. So it turns out to be holiday reading after all, who knew?!? 


Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)