Quote of the Day

"Let me quote: 'Do you want seduction, dinners, and gifts? Seduction is a game, and if you pay enough flattery, money, or attention, you get what you want. I thought you were above the game.' Did you not say that to me a week before you strolled into my garage to invite me on 'a date'?"

"Yes. I wanted to skip the bullshit."

"So what happened? You changed your mind and now you want the bullshit?"

Rogan's phone chimed. "Yes, I want your bullshit."

"Well, you don't get to have any of my bullshit. I'm keeping it." Okay, and that didn't sound childish. Not at all."

"Why not?"

"Because you call it bullshit."

White Hot
~~Ilona Andrews

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)