Quote of the Day

"I don't know if I'll be able to sleep knowing that you're prowling in my house while I'm in my loft."

He rose, his face serious and harsh. "You will. You'll fall asleep fast and sleep soundly until morning, and then you'll get up and have breakfast with your family because I'll be prowling in your house tonight. And if anyone tries to interrupt your sleep and end your life, you have my word that they'll sleep forever.

That was the most romantic thing anyone had ever said to me. He meant it and he would make every word of it come true.I made my mouth move. "Okay. I'll see you in the morning." 

White Hot by Ilona Andrews

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)