Man Candy : Superhero edition II

Another Friday, another Fangirl post. I was thinking about doing another Man Candy post for our first post hiatus, and I remembered how I had promised another Superhero Man Candy post! (You can check out the first one here.) I'm a woman of my word, so here we are! 



This time let's take a look at the dudes that make Marvel's Netflix series fun to watch apart from the plot and all that. And some of the reasons why I'll be binge watching The Defenders as soon as it's available!

Click here to read more.



Charlie Cox as Matt Murdock aka Daredevil. 

Just look at that smile. 


Gratuitous shirtless gif for all the thirsty readers out there. You're welcome.


I had my doubts when he was first cast, but 5 minutes into the first episode and I was sold. It helped that he was easy on the eyes of course. And so damn enthusiastic about the role. 


Bonus gif with Jon Bernthal because I love it so much.



Mike Colter as Luke Cage:

Can anyone say perfect casting?



Seriously, that smile alone is reason enough to watch.


Everyone watching definitely fell a little bit in love with him in Jessica Jones. And we were ecstatic when he got his own show!


Bonus gif of Luke being very pleasantly surprised by Jessica's strength. 


Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle aka The Punisher:

That.damn.smile.
I won't lie, Jon is my favorite of the bunch. I have loved him forever and am so freaking happy I get to see him play this role regularly! 


(yes, again.)
Other than that smile and face, he brings so much to the character of Frank. I literally cannot imagine anyone else ever being The Punisher ever again.




Bonus pic of him and his adorable pup. (for other fans of Bernthal and his face, check out his July GQ spread here!)


Hope you had as much fun with this as I had putting it together, Saucy readers! Who would you add to the list? Let us know in the comments below!



Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)