What the Wenches Are Reading



With the holidays upon us our reading time has drastically shrunk, but there are a few gems on our list. Click through to see what we're reading! 



Angela: Very little reading going on here. I've been having fun meeting other Wenches and old SVB friends, plus a lot of sightseeing!

Anne: I still can’t decide what to read. I’m in a slump. Too many things on my mind, I guess. In the audio world, I should finish The Fellowship of the Ring this week. After that, I have The Phantom of the Opera. It was an Audible Daily Deal last week. I’m looking forward to it. I love the musical.

Barb: I didn't do much reading this week. Grant is still open on my eReader, but I didn't really read from it this week. I did read a fun filthy little novel about kinky cowboys, but I'll forget about it by next week, so it's not really worth linking. 

Kathi: I didn’t read a single word in a book this week. I can’t remember the last time that happened. But I did watch three episodes of season 2 of The Crown with Wench Angela and visit with her family for a few days! Look for a fangirl post about her visit later this week!

Merit: I've started Troy: Lord of the Silver Bow, the first book in the Troy trilogy by David Gemmell. That book was on Wench Angela "reading plan for 2018" post. It caught my eye because of the Greek mythology; it has some figures from The Iliad, one of my greatest loves. Its beginning is promising, but I got distracted by a T.V. Drama, The Crown, which follows the political rivalries and romance of Queen Elizabeth II's reign and the events that shaped the second half of the 20th century. I found it so interesting, and the acting so good, that I've watched the series every free moment I have. Troy will have to wait.

Zee: I've been reading Courtney Milan's Brothers Sinister series. The Countess Conspiracy is basically one of my favourite books ever, and I fall in love with it a little bit more every time I read it. This will be the first time I've read The Heiress Effect and The Suffragette Scandal! Loved Jane and Oliver's story, can't wait for Free's!

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)